[AEON MAXVALU] STORE MANAGER – ECOPARK
- Key Responsibilities:
– Ensure that store’s daily operation is ready for business.
– Ensure all company properties are in serviceable condition.
– Monitor stock levels and its movement to minimize “out of stock” situation, but to maximize sales.
– Set up and monitor all working procedures in order to provide and maintain good customer service to customers.
– Be responsible for customer complaints and take appropriate steps to solve such complaints promptly.
– Ensure that reports & invoices are timely submitted to headquarter for onward processing.
– Hold regular meetings and discussions with staff to review performance and process of the store and inform staff about company policies, plans & directions.
– Ensure that all store accounting and administrative manuals and procedures are being complied.
– Approve and authorize all relevant documentation for timely submission to Headquarter.
– Build teamwork spirit among staffs.
– Train and supervise all levels of store staffs, provide product knowledge advice and guidance with the aim to develop a knowledgeable and efficient workforce.
– Evaluate staff performance and make appropriate, fair recommendations for promotions or disciplinary actions when necessary.
c. Rules and Regulations
– Ensure that all working procedures, the company’s policies, rules and regulations applied in the store are in accordance with the law and strictly followed by staffs, promoters and security guards.
– Maintain safe working conditions for employees and customers; solve safety concerns quickly.
d. Sales and profits
– Responsible for sales target for daily/weekly/monthly and annual achievement
– Work towards achieving financial objectives set by the management board by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances & initiating corrective actions.
– Maintain controllable expenses within the budget set for the store.
– Responsible for Profit and Loss of the store.
– Control shrinkage level within the budget.
– Understand markets merchandise by studying advertising, sales promotion, and display plans; analyzing operating and financial statements for profitability ratios.
e. Other duties
Perform additional duties as assigned by the Operation Manager.
- Job Requirements:
a. Qualifications & Experience:
– University/ College graduate.
– Two years of experience in retail store management.
b. Knowledge, Skills & Behaviors:
– Knowledgeable of retail background.
– Good command of English.
– Demonstrated abilities to build effective teams and motivate employees.
– Strong initiative and leadership skills.
– Good problems solving skills.
– Ability to adapt quickly and react positively to business needs and changes in strategies.
– Computer literate (good skill in Microsoft Office software).
c. Other requirements:
– Be able to work at shifts & public holidays.
– Have ability to relocate to other Stores as per Company’s assignment is a plus.
Work location: A3 Sky2 tower, Aqua Bay, Ecopark, Xuân Quan, Văn Giang, Hưng Yên
Contact information: Mr. Đức An (Email: email@example.com)
Thông tin cơ bản của vị trí tuyển dụng
Việc làm liên quan
[AEON XUÂN THỦY] NHÂN VIÊN NHÂN SỰ – ĐÀO TẠO & QUẢN TRỊ NĂNG LỰC (HR OFFICER – TRAINING & PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT)
Aeon Hà Đông.