[AEON MAXVALU] TRAINING EXECUTIVE (CHUYÊN VIÊN ĐÀO TẠO)
1. Conduct Training Need Analysis (TNA)
- Determine necessary training demand with other Depts.
- Continuously improve TNA process to meet increasing workload and complex situation.
- Compose Training Standard Operation Process (SOP) to guide Training Officer and other Depts. Staff involved in training process.
- Get exposed to operation working environment daily, weekly, monthly to measure effectiveness of training activities & implement TNA
2. Prepare lessons
- Meet and work with other Depts. to identify the needs and execute training events.
- Design staff training programs based on company and employee needs.
- Develop full set of training materials, including Training Slides, Training Outline, Training Guideline, Test
- Plan, organize, and implement a range of training activities.
- Cooperate with the external training vendors or trainers in order to deliver adequate, effective training programs and courses.
- Transfer training content to e-learning system
3. Organize training courses
- Facilitate training sessions by leading group discussion or role-playing activities; assist foreign trainers if needed.
- Plan, get and manage training budget.
- Prepare and deliver documents, tests, forms to employees if needed, and make sure all employees are provided with adequate documents.
- Hold meetings and presentations on learning material.
- Oversee the quality of training sessions run by external vendors and trainers.
4. Evaluate training courses
- Evaluate training effectiveness and report to higher management.
- Develop, improve and redesign the quality and contents of training programs in order to enhance employee’s skills if needed.
- Conduct Grade G1, G2 tests to support the evaluation of their performance.
- Be responsible for assisting the supervision of G1, G2 staff including the hiring process, performance management, training and assigning mentors
- Continuously initiate improvement to enhance training efficiency and effectiveness
5. Rules and Regulations
- Follow all working procedures, the company’s policies, rules and regulations.
- Check, monitor, remind and guide subordinates to follow the rules and regulations.
6. Other duties
- Coordinate with other Depts. to take part in organizing Aeon annual events, including: look for event conventions to hold Aeon events and negotiate for the best possible price.
- Other tasks or responsibilities as assigned by HR Deputy Manager – SMPT
Qualifications & Job Requirements
- University degree.
- Minimum 03 years of training experience.
- Good knowledge of spoken and written English.
- Computer literate: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Internet.
- Strong communication skills, especially public speaking and presentation
- Good problem solving skill.
- Strong time management and teamwork skills.
- Have a polite, tactful and friendly attitude.
Work location: 27 Cổ Linh, Long Biên, Hà Nội (Aeon Long Biên) (temporary) (long-term working location will be allocated asap)
Working time: 8:30 – 17:30 from Monday – Friday and 1 Saturday per month
Contact information: Ms. Minh Anh (Email: email@example.com)
Thông tin cơ bản của vị trí tuyển dụng
Việc làm liên quan
Văn Phòng Chính.
Văn Phòng Chính.
Văn Phòng Chính.