AEON THE NINE – STORE MANAGER
AEON THE NINE – No.9 Pham Van Dong, Cau Giay, Hanoi
*Opening time: March 2022
A. Roles & responsibilities
1. Operations management
– Ensure the store day-to-day operations are ready for business.
– Ensure all company properties are in serviceable condition.
– Monitor stock levels and its movement to minimize “out of stock” situation, but to maximize sales.
– Set up and monitor all working procedures in order to provide and maintain good customer services to customers.
– Attend to customer complaints wherever necessary and take appropriate steps to solve such complaints promptly.
– Plan and approve orders according to the company policies and guidelines.
– Build and maintain good relationship with business associates, government authorities, head office departments, customers and staffs to facilitate smooth day to day store operations and enhance good corporate and store image.
– Ensure reports, invoices are timely submission to headquarter for onward processing.
– Plan and monitor the manpower requirement and take necessary steps to fulfill the requirement to ensure good customer service is provided.
– Ensure high standard of backroom, backyard in store.
– Hold regular meetings and discussion with staff to review performance and process of the store and inform staff about company policies, plans, directions.
– Verify & approve variances in stock & sales figures after Stock Take and make report to General Manager.
- Sale and profit management
– Work towards achieving financial objectives set by the management by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
– Maintain controllable expenses within the budget set for the store.
– Responsible for Profit and Loss of the store.
– Control shrinkage level within the budget.
– Markets merchandise by studying advertising, sales promotion, and display plans; analyzing operating and financial statements for profitability ratios.
– Determines marketing strategy changes by reviewing operating and financial statements and departmental sales records.
- Manpower Planning and development
– Create and maintain a comfortable, open working environment to all staffs.
– Build team work spirit among the staff.
– Take leading role in planning, recruiting and selecting store staff.
– Motivate and develop staff in order to encourage their professional development.
– Train and supervise all levels of store staffs, providing product knowledge advice and guidance with the aim to develop a knowledgeable and efficient workforce.
– Evaluate staff performance and make appropriate, fair recommendations for promotions or disciplinary actions when necessary.
– Handle staff’s grievances and complaints from internal and external customers.
– Optimize people productivity by manpower planning and implementation to achieve target and maximum productivity.
– Approve duty roster, shift plan raised by subordinates.
- Admin & Cash management
– Ensure that the operation of Cash registers in store is managed properly, timely and accurately.
– Ensure all store accounting and administrative manual and procedure are being complied.
– Approve and authorize all relevant documentation for timely submission to Head Quarter.
- Rules & Regulations
– Ensure all working procedures, the company’s policies, rules and regulations applied in the store are in accordance with the law and strictly followed by staffs, promoters, security guards.
– Maintain safe working conditions for employees and customers; Solve safety concerns quickly.
- Other tasks
– Perform additional duties as assigned by the General Manager.
– Ability to relocate to other Stores as per Company’s assignment.
– Execute store opening & closing
B. Qualification and Job Requirements:
- University degree
- At least 04 years of related experience in retailing business or supermarket environment and 02 years of experience in managing a team of at least 10 staffs
- Detail oriented and be able to handle multitasks
- Abilities to use computer, office programs and database
- Sales and Profit improvement
- Planning and development mindset
- Strong analytical skill, good at data/figures
- Fluency in English language (both written and oral)
- Work well under high pressure
- Ability to cope with stressful situation at work
- Good communication skill
- Problem-solving skill
- Leadership skill
- Teamwork skill
To apply, please send your English CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org – Ms Doan.