Assistant to Merchandising (Grocery – Supermarket Project)
1. Main duties
– Create product code, make orders, adjust price in promotion on PROFIT system.
– Monitor concess’s promotion program and support suppliers by email, phone, checking necessary documents.
– Check merchandiser at Selling Area, display goods on shelves.
– Check actual stock condition in warehouse. adjust the display if necessary. col feet selling report from Operation and send to Merchandiser.
– Collect sales report for GM on PROFIT system.
– Work with concess about AEONs social event (contact with suppliers to invite joining sales boost months event).
– Send sales report and PO to concess, solve any arising discrepancies.
Work with related department: HR, Accounting, Admin about some document. . .
– Work with Marketing to order design for some promotion event or some area need to highlight.
– Work with some supplier to rental some equipment, or order some equipment.
2. Rules and Regulations
– Follow all working procedures, the company’s policies, rules and regulations.
1. Qualifications & Experience:
– University degree, preferably in Economics, Business Management or related subjects.
– 1 year experience in retail with Grocery and Nonfood HBC
2. Knowledge, Skills & Behaviors
– Show the passion of the merchandise career.
– Active person
– Customer focused.
– Fluency in Vietnamese and English languages (both written and oral).
– Good communication and negotiation skills.
– Self-disciplined with ability to work independently and under pressure.
– Strong analytical ability and good in data / figures.
– Abilities to use computer, office programs and database.