[HA DONG] CASHIER AND CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER
A. Roles and responsibilities:
- Customer Service activities
– Build and maintain relationship with all at management level of each departments to facilitate the efficient escalation and thorough resolution of Customer issues.
– Daily interact with customers, listen to customer voice and directly answer their queries and/or resolve all the complaints.
– Ensure that all correspondence (faxes, mails, letters) are handled properly & on timely basic and according to set standards in order to maintain quality customer service.
– Compile Customer Complaints letters and make report for the Management.”
- Cashiering activities
– Safeguard and control all forms of money such as: cash, gift vouchers, coupons, stamps in accordance with company policies.
-Ensure all Point of Sale (POS) tools and equipment are well maintained and in good working condition.
– Be aware of and effectively communicate the following to Cashier staff in daily briefing session:
• Current sales promotions
• Any update in cashiering procedures, store security practices
– Investigate and correct errors made at the cash registers in a timely manner.
– Identify cashier’s performance issues (if any); develop plans to enhance overall cashier performance and work towards the plan.
- Manpower Management
-Optimize people productivity by manpower planning and implementation between CS division and Cashier division to achieve target and maximum productivity.
– Ensure efficient leadership to direct the Line/Department towards Company’s business strategies.
– Monitor subordinates’ attendance and attire.
– Be responsible for subordinates’ performance.
– Take part in recruitment & selection activities for Line/Department’s staffing.
– Motivate, training and develop staff in order to encourage their professional development.
– Identify potential staff for succession planning purposes.
– Build and promote team work spirit”
4. Rules and Regulations
– Follow all working procedures, the company’s policies, rules and regulations.
– Check, monitor, remind and guide all subordinate to follow the rules and regulations.”
5. Other duties
Other tasks or responsibilities as assigned by Store Manager or Senior General Manager – Merchandising
B. Qualification and Job Requirements:
1. University (Degree)
2. 5 years experience, including 2 years experience as Cashier Manager
3. Customer service skills: Customer service minded
4. Leadership: Acting leadership by example
5. Good planning skill, especially regarding to manpower
1. Fluency in English languages (both written and oral).
2. Computer literacy: Word, Excel, Power Point
3. Strong counting and calculation skills are required
4. Team work skill: Actively promote team work
5. Persuasion: Ability to persuade others in specific situations
6. Reasoning ability: Ability to definite problems. Ability to solve practical problems and deal with difficult situations
To apply, please send your English CV to email: firstname.lastname@example.org