[HA DONG] HOME APPLIANCE-MULTIMEDIA GROUP LEADER – TRƯỞNG NHÓM ĐIỆN MÁY-GIA DỤNG
Aeon Hà Đông (Khu dân cư Hoàng Văn Thụ, Phường Dương Nội, Q. Hà Đông, TP. Hà Nội)
- Operations duties
a. Merchandise management
– Supervise General Staff to ensure:
• Merchandise is fully replenished, in good conditions & quality.
• All the display merchandise is according to schematic plan or instructions from supervisor/Merchandiser and all the price between display merchandise and price card is tally.
• Price checking on POS/SST and changing price label (if necessary) is completed before store opened.
– Order stock directly with Supplier and receive stock from MMD.
– Manage stock inventory and repeat order when inventory drops to a specific level. Return and exchange damaged goods.
– Support Hardline with monthly Stock Take as directed by supervisor.
– Attend bi-annual Stock Take as scheduled.
b. Non-merchandise management
– Supervise General Staff to ensure:
• Operational equipment, lighting and fixtures (gondola, wagon, shelves, etc.) are in good conditions
• Sales floor is kept clean & tidy.
• Fire safety procedure is carried out properly.
– Order POP, execute POP exhibition, check POP to ensure correct and adequate information
– Execute floor opening and closing
– Check and verify variances in stock & sales figures after Stock Take and make report to Line Manager
c. Customer service
– Provide good customer services to encourage “plus selling”. Be polite and listen alternatively to customer needs.
– Get information and introduce to customers about new arrivals, promotions, policies regarding to payment, returns/exchanges, etc.
– Handle complaints from customers or complaints raised by General Staff and promoters, difficult and complicated sales.
– Follow Company’s Rules on Customer Service (greeting, smiling, bowing and attitude towards customers).
- Sales and Profits
– Co-ordinate with Suppliers to execute promotion schemes.
– Identify low sales items and not good quality. Estimate consumer demands and advise merchandising dept.
– Keep records of purchase orders, sales. Report periodically about top sales, promotion sales results, market survey/competitor survey.
– Provide every day sales figure of concess counter for promoters
– Support cashier in return/exchange merchandise as required.
- Manpower management
– Plan and prepare duty roster, shift plan and assign subordinates on duty.
– Ensure sufficient manpower during business in ad-hoc situations.
– Ensure General Staff and Promoters’ attendance and attire.
– Be responsible for General Staff’s performance.
– Identify and reduce unnecessary tasks to increase staff productivity.
– Regularly train and motivate subordinates in daily works.
– Identify potential staff for succession planning purposes.
– Build and promote teamwork spirit.
- Rules and Regulations
– Follow all working procedures, the company’s policies, rules and regulations.
– Check, monitor, remind and guide General Staff and Promoters to follow the rules and regulations.
- Other duties
– Closing floor in charge.
– Support other departments as necessary.
– Other tasks or responsibilities as assigned by direct Division Leader, Line Manager and Store Manager.
Qualification and Job Requirements:
1. College or Technical School
2. At least one-year related experience in retailing business or supermarket environment
1. Good communication, problem solving and leadership skills
2. Customer focused
3. Self-disciplined with ability to work independently
4. Good presentation and sales skill
5. Computer literate (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
6. Ability to communicate in English (verbal & written)
To apply, please send your CV to email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thông tin cơ bản của vị trí tuyển dụng
Việc làm liên quan
[AEON XUÂN THỦY] NHÂN VIÊN NHÂN SỰ – ĐÀO TẠO & QUẢN TRỊ NĂNG LỰC (HR OFFICER – TRAINING & PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT)
Aeon Hà Đông.