[Ha Noi] E-Commerce Accounting Officer
An Ecommerce Accounting Officer is responsible for scanning online orders before handling to packing & delivering services.
- Responsibly with accuracy of online orders quantity, amount, promotion & payment details.
- Handle online order in daily basis to complete all orders in time with effective quality of work.
- Escalate of all problems/complains to assure customer are satisfied with shopping experience.
- Ensure debt tracking with supplier.
Roles and responsibility:
– To handle online orders in daily basis to complete all orders in time with effective quality of work.
– Receive goods from team sales, check actual goods on SKU-quantity-packaging-price products with SO to scan sales.
– Arrange the set of documents delivered to customers, and the set of documents for internal storage- To continuously optimize order processing process, monitor delivering services and handle return, refund, exchange requests from customers properly.
– Coordinate with related departments (Operators, Picker, Packer, Delivery Services…) to deliver company’s products to customers effectively & efficiently.
– Make verbal or written daily, monthly reports related to sales e-commerce.
– Check payment (Payment Gateway) from Sales Order before issuing invoice
– Issuing invoice: check Customer information (Tax code, address…)
– Coordinate to Store Accountant/ Operation Dept to ensure E-Commerce Accounting completes assigned tasks and compliance with Tax and COC
– Debt tracking with supplier : Sagawa, Ninja Van, Ahamove,…
+ Tracking order status
+ Report on debt and have a way to handle outstanding debts, thereby proposing measures to improve the debt situation, to avoid the risk of money
– Aggregating and distributing payment gateway’s revenue.
Return & Refund Handling
– Receive canceled goods from shipping companies, check the quality and quantity of goods before handling to related departments.
– Canceling goods on the POS.
– Issue refund requests & follow, tracking the process from end to end, to make sure all customers receive refund amount in time.
Rules and Regulations
– Follow approved project development strategy
– Follow company’s policies, rules and regulations.
– Check, monitor, remind and guide subordinates to contribute work follow deadline
– Other tasks or responsibilities as assigned by E-commerce Deputy Manager.
- Graduated University/College in Accounting/Finance
- At least 1 years experience in same position.
- Good understanding of Ecommerce & Accounting.
- Prefer having experience working for retailers, e-commerce platforms.
- Microsoft Office & POS skill required.
- Intermediate English.
- Can work on shift (8.30 – 17.30; 10.00 – 19.00), Tet, Holiday
- Strong organizational communication & listening skills.
- Self-disciplined with ability to work under pressure
- Strong team-work and interpersonal skills.
- Attention to details.
Working place: Ha Noi Office – AEON Long Biên – 27 Road. Cổ Linh ward, Long Biên district, Hà Nội.
APPLY: Please send CV via mail firstname.lastname@example.org / 0763219411 (ZALO)