[HAI PHONG] HARDLINE MANAGER
1. Operations duties
a. Merchandise management
– Supervise subordinates to ensure:
• Received merchandise at loading bay is in correct quantity, quality and specifications.
• Merchandise on sales floor is fully replenished, in good conditions & quality.
• All the display merchandise is according to schematic plan and all the price between display merchandise and price card is tally.
• Changing price label (if necessary) is completed before store opens.
– Verify and approve inventory orders, merchandise return & transfer, PA zero raised by Division Leader(s) & Group Leaders.
– Plan, prepare and assign tasks for subordinates for bi-annual Stock Take and support Foodline with monthly Stock Take as directed by Store Manager.
– Plan, assign duties for subordinates to make necessary preparation for Membership Day, Mommy Day and Public Holidays.
b. Non-merchandise management
– Supervise subordinates to ensure:
• Operational equipment, lighting and fixtures (gondola, wagon, shelves, etc.) are in good conditions.
• Sales floor/pillar/wall is kept clean & tidy.
• All backrooms are locked and in good conditions.
• Fire Safety procedure is carried out properly.
– Make order request for equipment and get approval from Store Manager.
c. Customer service
– Handle customer complaints raised by Division Leader(s), difficult and complicated sales.
– Always remind subordinate to promote “customer first” spirit.
– Follow Company’s Rules on Customer Service (greeting, smiling, bowing and attitude towards customers).
2. Sales and Profits
– Brief subordinates on yesterday sales achievement, today sales budget, up-to-date sales achievement, promotion and company updates.
– Share information about customer voice or any arising issues.
– Breakdown the sales target given by the Management to each Division Leader and take responsibilities for sales target achievement of the Department.
– Plan daily sales target on a monthly basis, basing on target of the month announced by Merchandise Department.
– Analyze sales figures and forecasting future sales volumes to maximize profits.
– Analyze and interpreting trends to facilitate planning.
– Take overall responsibility for the successful execution of all promotion schemes.
– Work with Merchandising Dept. for any changes/improvement in merchandise assortment, quality and quantity.
– Prepare for higher management review:
• Weekly: sales information, sales promotion review and report of slow moving items.
• Monthly: Division review, Promotion review, Sales analysis, Productivity report.
• Promotion schemes to boost sales.
– Take leading role in identifying any arising issues affecting sales and operation and proposing corrective actions to the Management.
– Take leading role in seeking and working towards solutions to mitigate merchandise loss/shrinkage.
3. Manpower management
– Optimize people productivity by manpower planning and implementation to achieve target and maximum productivity.
– Ensure efficient leadership to direct the Line/ Department towards Company’s business strategies.
– Monitor subordinates’ attendance and attire.
– Approve duty roster, shift plan raised by subordinates.
– Be responsible for subordinates’ performance.
– Take part in recruitment & selection activities for Line/ Department’s staffing.
– Motivate, training and develop staff in order to encourage their professional development.
– Identify potential staff for succession planning purposes.
– Build and promote team work spirit.
4. Rules and Regulations
– Follow all working procedures, the company’s policies, rules and regulations.
– Check, monitor, remind and guide subordinates to follow the rules and regulations.
5. Other duties
– Opening store, Closing store.
– Approve all kind of documentation raised by subordinates.
– Other tasks or responsibilities as assigned by Store Manager.
Qualifications & Experience:
– University/College graduate.
– Minimum 05 years of experience in retail business & 02 years of experience in managing a team of at least 30 staffs.
Knowledge, Skills & Behaviors:
– Computer literacy (Ms. Office, Internet,… ).
– Sound knowledge of retail background.
– Demonstrated ability to build effective teams and motivate employees.
– Strong initiative and leadership skills.
– Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
– Good problem solving & presentation skills.
– Ability to adapt quickly and react positively to business needs and changes in strategies.
– Ability to cope with stressful situations at work.
– Good command of English: verbal and written.
– Be able to work at shift & public holidays.
– Have ability to relocate to other Stores as per Company’s assignment is a plus.
If you are interested in this position, please do not hesitate to send you updated CV to: email@example.com (Ms. Doan)