[Hanoi] Development Planning Officer
Job Purpose & Scope of the role:
Development Officer (Research and Planning) is responsible for assistance work of development which is instructed by Deputy Manager and Manager.
- Make minutes of meetings
- Make drafts of letters
- Correspondence work between related companies and local authorities
- Assist potential location map for SC Development in consideration of SC Development Area Strategy
- Assist negotiation with landlords to make the land or space available for SC Development and to make space to operate stores
- Prepare necessary documents and information for making Agreement with Landowners in Land matters
- Research competitor information
- Ride motorbikes and research catchment information
- Make catchment maps
- Research infrastructure related to potential sites
- Study market research methods and compile market data and the related information for SC Development Planning
- Study and use Map Info System
- Study and analyze SC and Store P/L
Other tasks or responsibilities as assigned by superiors.
Knowledge, Skills & Behaviors:
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Computer-literate: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Internet
- Strong communication skill (both verbal & written).
- Be detail oriented and able to handle multitasks.
- Document Filing skill
- Skills of making letters
- Good organizing and time-management skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.