[HANOI OFFICE] Training Executive
Roles and Responsibilities:
1 . Conduct Training Need Analysis (TNA)
– Determine necessary training demand with other Depts.
– Continuously improve TNA process to meet increasing workload and complex situation.
– Compose Training Standard Operation Process (SOP) to guide Training Officer and other Depts. Staff involved in training process.
– Get exposed to operation working environment daily, weekly & monthly to measure effectiveness of training activities & implement TNA
2 . Prepare lessons
– Meet and work with other Depts. to identify the needs and execute training events.
– Design staff training programs based on company’s and employees’ needs.
– Develop teaching full set of training materials, including Training Slides, Training Outline, Training Guideline, Test
– Plan, organize, and implement a range of training activities.
– Cooperate with the external training vendors or trainers in order to deliver adequate, effective training programs and courses.
-Transfer training content to e-learning system”
3 . Organize training courses
– Coordinate with Admin Dept. to make necessary logistics preparation for training (room , facilities, equipment, stationaries, etc.).
– Facilitate training sessions by leading group discussion or role-playing activities; assist foreign trainers if needed.
– Plan, get and manage training budget.
– Prepare and deliver documents, tests, forms to employees if needed, and make sure all employees are provided with adequate documents.
– Hold meetings and presentations on learning material.
– Train new hires and conduct orientation sessions to assess level of skills.
– Oversee the quality of training sessions run by external vendors and trainers.
4 . Evaluate training courses
– Evaluate training effectiveness and report to higher management.
– Develop, improve and redesign the quality and contents of training programs in order to enhance employee’s skills if needed.
– Conduct Grade G1, G2 tests to support the evaluation of their performance.
– Be responsible for assisting the supervision of G1, G2 staff including the hiring process, performance management, training and assigning mentors
– Continuously initiate improvement to enhance training efficiency and effectiveness”
5 . Rules and Regulations
– Follow all working procedures, the company’s policies, rules and regulations.
– Check, monitor, remind and guide subordinates to follow the rules and regulations.”
6 . Other duties
– Coordinate with other Depts. to take part in organizing Aeon annual events, including: look for event conventions to hold Aeon events and negotiate for the best possible price.
– Other tasks or responsibilities as assigned by Academy Manager.
1. University degree.
2. Minimum 03 years of training experience.
3. Good knowledge of spoken and written English.
4. Computer literate: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Internet.
5. Strong communication skills, especially public speaking and presentation
6. Organization skill & good adaptability
1. Positive thinking and humble
2. Good problem solving skill.
3. Strong time management and teamwork skills.
4. Polite, tactful and friendly attitude.