[HCM] CORPORATE COMMUNICATIONS EXECUTIVE
A. ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITY
1. Public Communications: to strengthen AEON Brand in the perception of multi-stakeholders by planning and implementing the effective communications projects/ campaign
– Planning and implementing communications activities which are PR retainer, PR retaining, Communications campaigns;
– Organizing and conducting communications focused events which are press conference, opening, launching, etc.
– Developing and writing communications content such as news release, articles, corporate profile, corporate brochure, video script, presentation, official letters, media interview.
2. Media Relations: to build and maintain the AEON good relationship with the journalists to generate the positive and earned media for AEON brand:
2.1. Media Engagement:
– Developing and sustaining the network and relationships with journalists, particular with economy and market sections.
– Organizing and implementing regular and ad-hoc media engagement activities.
2.2 Media Appreciation.
2.3 Media Interview & Partnership: Being a primary contact to receive and handle media enquiries/ media issues.
3. Crisis Management: to minimize negative impact to brand image and reputation through managing & handling media crisis
3.1 Daily Media Monitoring and Social Media Listening for potential crisis alert
3.2 Being responsible to work with the related departments for related tasks which are assigned by direct supervisor in media crisis handling,
4. Brand Identity Management & Reporting task.
B. QUALIFICATION AND JOB REQUIREMENTS:
1. University degrees in 1 of following study fields: Communications, Marketing, Multi-Media, Business Administration, etc.
2. Minimum 3 years of experiences in 1 of following fields: Communications, Corporate Affairs, Public Relations, MKT, etc.
3. Experienced in Corporate Communications field is not required, but a plus point.
Working Location: Head Quarter Aeon Vietnam, 30 Tân Thắng, Sơn Kỳ, Tân Phú
Email for apply: email@example.com