[HCM] E-Commerce Operation Manager
‘We are developing into No.1 Omni-channel by 2025, carrying the goal of “implementing a new next-generation business” that contributes profits to the company through e-commerce.
The EC Operation manager will be responsible for the following roles:
- Ensure that the day-to-day operations of the ecommerce business are running efficiently and effectively
- Wide range of cross-functional operational processes and facilitates efficient collaboration between operations, commercial, finance as well as third-party logistics partners and vendors
- Manage recruiting, objectives setting, coaching, and performance monitoring.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders, including GMs and product managers, to develop/design marketing and product strategies for the new system.
1.Operation end to end process (from inbounding to delivering to end customers and manage returns) (50%):
- Manage and monitor workflow and day to day operations to compliance with internal and external regulations and policies/processes/service level agreements.
- Study all operational reports executed by team to detect issues or needed improvements and provide directions to team (Daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly)
- Monitor the performance metrics of different reporting teams and take necessary actions to improve
- Study and clearly understand about own used systems and the logic of each ones to maximize the efficient and minimize the errors that impact to day to day operation
- Support to build and implement SOPs or new way of working to ensure the consistency and effective of operational processes.
2.People and team(Operation/CS/Delivery/Accounting) management (30%)
Trouble-shooting and decision making
- Establish clear goals and expectations and hold team members accountable to expectations
- Lead and coach the team to ensure accuracy and efficiency in all operational processes
- Identify team’s development needs & drive improvement plans so the team is able to deliver the expected results in consistent manner
- Investigate the rootcause of issues and evaluate all affecting factors to have clear and full picture
- Make decision after considering pros and cons of each solutions; situations and consequences
- Seek and build preventive action to avoid the issue/problem happens again.
3.General Department Management (20%)
Planning and Budgeting;
- Planning, budgeting and proposing by breaking down the duties into groups, making budgets (Yearly and Monthly) and clarifying ROI to the supervisor, for hiring employees and/or implementing any necessary assets to purchase and/or activities to be made for achieving the duties.
- Grasping the progress of various activities, management and controlling status to ensure that those are carried out as planned or budgeted, and improving its performance.
- Upon approvals from the direct supervisors, proposing to select partners/vendors/suppliers to negotiate, negotiating, deciding, making into and drafting agreements/contracts, and issuing any necessary letters or documents to either internal or external regarding any activities to fulfill the department duties, obligations and responsibilities.
Maintenance of Policies and Regulations;
- Investigating, checking, auditing, creating, maintaining, keeping in effective and proposing any policies, regulations or rules related to the department duties, obligations and responsibilities; then upon approvals from the direct supervisors, installing, implementing, enforcing and amending any such policies, regulations or rules.
Supervising Staffs, Subordinates and Members;
- Planning and maintaining all staff activities, jobs, duties and working schedules (including shift planning, in and out administrations, overtime, and business trip) in the department.
Education for Improvements;
- Planning, educating and improving all staffs’ knowledge and techniques by evaluating performance through creating CDP, then promoting if any staffs are met to be knowledgeable enough, with good humanities and performance, to become superiorly.
- Planning and supervising staffs to establish the yearly MBO and evaluating every half year.
Enforcing Company Policies, Rules and Regulations
- Supervising all staffs in the department to enforce following AEON basic policies/ethics and complying laws and regulations suitable and sufficient enough as a business person by education.
Information Delivery to Staffs;
- Communicating with and delivering any necessary information to, the staffs in the department for carrying out their duties.
- Establishing and maintaining an appropriate reporting line from all staffs in the department, and report to and/or seek consultation from the supervisor and/or any other departments if necessary.
Understandings of Law and Regulations;
- This department is specialized for ECPT matters, and it must understand sufficient enough regarding any laws and regulations regarding ECPT activities including but not limited to disposals, environments and charities.
- Any other activities or matters related to the department, or ordered from the supervisor and/or company from time to time.
Qualification and Job Requirements:
- University degrees (knowledge of statistics preferable)
- 4 years over e-commerce experience in Store or Warehouse Operations / Distributions / Logistics in FMCG or Logistics Industry.
- Experience in managing Suppliers / 3rd Party Logistics (3PL) Partners / Transporter.
- Ability to trouble shoot & provide solutions for Fulfillment & Store & Distributions activities.
- Applicants must be good in English, specifically in verbal and writing and reading skills.
- Proficiency in excel application and data analysis
- Project management skills
- Strong negotiation skills for external affairs including authorities and governments
- Strong knowledge of presentation skills and choosing appropriate words as both verbal and writing skills
- Strong communication skill (both verbal and written) and strong skills to collect information
- Excellent organizing and time management skills
- Basic risk and crisis management skills
- Details oriented and being able to handle multi-tasks and good problem solving skill.
APPLY: Please send CV via mail firstname.lastname@example.org