[HCM] Facility Management Officer (Nhân viên Mua hàng Tiêu dùng Nội bộ)
Roles and Responsibilities
List in order of importance the major responsibilities of the job and estimate the percentage of time spent on each responsibility (the main function of the job may or may not be the one where the most time is spent).
Material purchasing management
– Supervise to purchase non-merchandising materials and equipment for both store and HQ such as plastic bag, weigh label, printing form, medical products, chemicals, seal & money bag, laptop, PC etc.
– Periofically review the no payment status of purchasing order which is issued over 6 months.
– Maintain the good relationship with long-term suppliers and frequently evaluate their price, quality and after sales service.
– Look for new suppliers to expand the supplier zone, localize & secure the source of supplies.
– Receive and consider proposals of Admin store and other departments to make suitable changes for store operation.
– Cooperate with other departments for proceeding new projects.
– Propose to sign principle contract with reputable suppliers to facilitate order and payment process.
– Receive and solve any issues regarding to the quality of materials and equipment.
– Make list of materials using for new store opening, conduct the action plan to insure all materials are purchased and delivered on time.
Material expense and budget control
– Review, setup and manage the yearly material budget for all stores.
– Make monthly material expense report, analyze the reason for increasing or decreasing, propose countermeasure to reduce the cost.
– Building guideline & procedure for ordering, managing materials and equipment for store operation.
Fixed assets management
– Cooperate with Accounting Dept. to manage company’s fixed assets.
– Propose to dispose of fixed assets whose depreciation periods are over.
– Other tasks or responsibilities as assigned by Facility Management Manager.
Qualification and Job Requirements
– University degree.
– Good command of spoken and written English.
– Computer literate: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Internet.
– Good problem solving skills.
– Detail oriented and be able to handle multi-tasks.
– Good organizing and time-management skills.
– Strong communication skill (both verbal & written).
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org