[HCM] Merchandising Executive – Hardline (Sport- Apparel & Goods)
Manage a defined group of product category to satisfy the needs of the Customer, achieving sales, stock and profit targets.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Major Duties
– Responsibility of “the target of Sales”, Margin, Rebates, Manage Purchase-Sales-Inventory inside Division/Dept.
– Manage the performance of a defined category assortment plan effectively in terms of pricing, promotion, products assortment, quality of products, planning and allocation.
– Research, analyze and evaluate the market/competitors to identify customer’s needs and product/range opportunities.
– Develop a range of assortment that delivers Competitive Advantage in the Vietnamese Market. Enhance innovative ideas, new product development, new proposal to support business development.
– Supplier management, negotiation of trading terms, rebates etc.
– Work with Marketing team to propose the regular promotion/event plan of Groups to ensure that the range fully reflects the Core Target Group needs in terms of the complete offer.
– Full responsibility in the development and implementation of Private Brand Strategy within the Category.
– Ensure that the Pricing Strategy is fully in place and understood by Suppliers.
– Design and implement with Merchandising Planograms delivering right space allocation and achieve the best productivity of each gondola.
– Ensure clear communication and understanding to Operations of any action taken that impact on the Customer or Stores.
– Maintain effective internal communications channel particularly with other Merchandise team, operations, sales & marketing, logistic and other functions within the organization
– Achievement of Commercial Key Performance Indicator
– Identify with Supply Chain the most effective/cost efficient means of delivering product to the store. Follow the designated Import process.
– Work out 52W sales and promotion plan, event plan
– Re-assess SKU/item performance on a regular basis to identify and deal with any old stock.
– Proactively evaluate and act on results of promotional activity to draw out any key learning points.
– Prepare and work on layout, fixtures for new store opening/store renovation when needed.
– Provide all necessary information and documentation is passed to supporting staff, ensuring all necessary paperwork is completed in a timely and professional/proper manner.
- Other Duties
Any necessary task that is deemed important from time to time.
- Rules and Regulation
Follow all working procedures, the company’s policies, rules and regulations.
Qualification and Job Requirements:
1. University degree, preferably in Economics, Business Management or related subjects.
2. 04 year experience in retail with the same scope (merchandising/buying).
1. Fluency in Vietnamese and English languages (both written and oral).
3. Show the passion of the merchandise career.
4. Good communication and negotiation skills.
5. Self-disciplined with ability to work independently and under pressure.
6. Strong analytical ability and good in data/ figures.
7. Abilities to use computer, office programs and database.
Contact email: email@example.com