[HCMC] Assistant to Merchandising Dept. – Foodline (Grocery)
Assist Merchandisers to satisfy the needs of customers, & achieve sales, stocks & profit targets.
- Main duties
- Follow & update all documents of products for Cold Beverage & Liquor Dept. on time
- Follow new listing product process
- Follow all documents related to contracts/ appendixes/ liquidation after MD finish negotiating with suppliers
- Make weekly/ monthly competitor survey
- Make weekly/ monthly sales report.
- Rules and Regulations
Follow all working procedures, company’s policies, rules and regulations.
- Create product codes, make orders, adjust price in promotion on PROFIT system.
- Monitor concept’s promotion program and support suppliers by email, phone & checking necessary documents.
- Check merchandises at Selling Areas, display goods on shelves.
- Check actual stock condition in warehouse, adjust the display if necessary, collect selling reports from Operation and send to Merchandisers.
- University degree
- Have at least 1 year of experience in a same position in a retailer
- Honest; Careful; Dynamic
- Good Time management skill
- English languages (both written and oral).
- Self-disciplined with ability to work independently and under pressure.
- Strong analytical ability and good in data/ figures.
Please send your updated CV to Ms. Thuy: Thuy.email@example.com