[HCMC] DIGITAL MARKETING OFFICER (PERFORMANCE)
- Create and manage contents on digital channel to ensure social media presences and implementation of AeonEshop Marketing activities
- Manage social networking channels: Facebook, Zalo, YouTube, Instagram…
- Develop and link other social networking channels.
- Improve the content and monitor the development of the Fanpage.
- Increase engagement on social network.
- Develop, implement Performance Campaign, Livestream (E-commerce), Promotion Video (Viral clip). Develop promotion media online content for Eshop’s website, monitor and analyze content success
- In charge of promoting media content for AeonEshop site.
- Build the content on website, Fan page, Blog, banner… to increase the Brand’s awareness.
- Create ideas for the programs and contents according to the general program.
- Create the Video and organize MiniGames to attract the customers.
- Develop plans according to each specific stage to assess the level of each campaign.
- Optimize campaign and media online on website AeonEshop
- Increase customer experience with Insider by using:
+ Website channel
+ Mobile channel
+ Architect channel
+ Message channel.
- Make segments according to the customer’s trend, coordinate for A/B testing to choose good segments and optimize website
- Work with external agencies and vendors to execute marketing programs.
- Cross-checking/ Reconciliation.
- Build up exclusive programs for PUBs.
- Create extra programs for AFF: Get information from AFF, create appropriate segment.
- Need to coordinate with the third party to organize more new programs.
- Set up/ plan landing page và website
- Make contracts with suppliers/agencies.
- Follow and make payment on time and accurately.
- Support other tasks relevant to process/proceedings related to those suppliers/agencies (if any)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Advertising or Marketing
- 1-2 Years of experience in Marketing
- Experience working in agencies/E-commerce companies
- Strong Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Knowledge of video and picture editing software such as Adobe
- Team-Oriented, Goal-Oriented
- Full understanding of all social media platforms
- Knowledge of content management systems
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at the same time
- Ability to use Photoshop & InDesign
- Proficient use of social networking tools
- Ability to use standard office software (MS Office) efficiently
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to Ms. Kim Anh: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thông tin cơ bản của vị trí tuyển dụng
Việc làm liên quan
AEON VIETNAM - CHI NHÁNH LONG BIÊN.
Văn Phòng Chính.