[HCMC] MANPOWER PLANNING EXECUTIVE
A Manpower Planning Executive is responsible for delivering all facets of recruiting success throughout the organization. This will be achieved through the development of local and national recruiting plans, employing traditional sourcing strategies and resources as well as developing new, creative recruiting ideas.
- Develop and Execute Recruiting Process and Plans
- Ensure all vacancies are filled with the suitable candidates within the targeted time.
- Act as a member of recruitment interview panel.
- Obtain and assess reference checks of the candidates.
- Maintain recruitment database of qualified or potential candidates for current and future needs.
- Be responsible for press advertisement placement and able to recommend innovative and creative design in order to get best results.
- Develop and improve the recruitment processes to be more innovative and cost effective.
- Advise hiring managers on recruitment matters.
- Control recruitment expenses within the budget.
- Conduct exit interview and analyze the reasons of resignation.
- Plan, prepare and hold job fair to attract candidates.
- Participate in Branding activities.
- Coordinate and Implement University Recruiting Initiatives
- Coordinate with universities, events in relation to targeted hires.
- Running Management Trainee program to attract the most potential candidates.
- Rules and Regulations
- Follow all working procedures, the company’s policies, rules and regulations.
- Check, monitor, remind and guide subordinates to follow the rules and regulations.
- Other duties
Other tasks or responsibilities as assigned by HR Deputy Manager – Manpower Planning.
- University degree
- Minimum 03 years of talent acquisition and direct recruiting experience
- Knowledge of HR related regulations and laws of Vietnam
- Excellent knowledge of sourcing and recruitment techniques including social media.
- Effectively manage multiple searches for candidates in different fields.
- Strong verbal and creative written communication skills.
- Good appearance, nice, good looking.
- Good command of English, both verbal and written
- Office Computing literate.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to Ms.Hen: email@example.com.