[HCMC] MARKETING OFFICER (MEMBER)
Responsible for managing activities/ promotion for AEON Member customers
- Main duties
- Follow monthly AEON Member recruitment, manage and order AEON Member materials
- Implement activation/promotion for AEON Member as planned
- Coordinate with MD and partners to offer benefit for AEON Member customers
- Work with Operation to proceed activation/promotion
- Quarterly survey competitors to learn their good practices and suggest improvement for AEON
- Follow up contracts and payment with legal, accounting and agencies
- Support to developing new trend/ activity to enrich customers’ shopping/ lifestyle experience
- Accomplish marketing and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Contribute to develop marketing plans and strategies.
- Manage Member & Kids Club POSM, fixture displays in store
- Evaluate marketing campaigns by collecting feedback and prepare reports.
- Rules and Regulations
Follow all working procedures, the company’s policies, rules and regulations.
- Other duties
- Support company events or team activities
- Other tasks or responsibilities as assigned by Marketing Manager.
- University graduated (major in Marketing, Business or equivalent.)
- Minimum 01 year of related experience.
- Good communication skill.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Detail oriented and be able to handle multi-tasks
- Good planning, organizing and time-management skills
- Good relationship management
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to Ms. Thao: firstname.lastname@example.org.