[HCMC] Merchandising Executive (E-commerce)
Work and align with Category Manager to plan category development in term of new assortments/ brands growth/ sellers
– Work closely with Offline-channels’ MD team to ensure a rich assortment of products to the E-commerce target customers.
– Carry out E-commerce Category Management (E-CAT), and promote AEON’s Private Brands and other exclusive brands
– Ensuring Category achieve sales target and Gross Profit for monthly, quarterly and annually
– Develop brand/ seller, Be responsible for Supplier management, negotiation of payment terms, rebates etc.
– Engage with the brands to join the campaign (exclusivity, traffic, always on promotion)
Developing strong analytics to evaluate daily/weekly/monthly performance and optimizing further marketing, pricing and product selection
– Research, analyze and evaluate the market to identify customer’s needs and product/range opportunities.
– Ensure products being available and more variety to meet online Shopper needs
– Understand data points to provide insights to brands regarding sales performance and operational improvements
– Monitor and improve Sales and Gross Profit of department in-charge with detailed and on-time reports
Prepare and implement seasonal/weekly promotion plans, campaigns and initiatives to drive sales
– Involve in platform campaigns and create individual campaigns for Category and brand partners
– Creating ideas to promote products, brands,…
Work closely with internal teams (eg: marketing, content, accountant,…) to optimize the project activities
– Support other members in Sales activities, when necessary, to achieve organizational targets.
– Do weekly Market & Competitor survey,
– Train & Mentor assistant, sales staffs in your department
– Perform other tasks assigned by EC Manager
2. Qualifications & job requirements
- College or University degree, preferably in Economics, Business Management or related subjects
- How to calculate cost, profit, basic account is preferable
- Self-disciplined with ability to work independently and under pressure
- Customer-oriented mindset
- Fluency in Vietnamese and English languages with intermediate level (both written and verbal)
Working location: HQ – 30 Tân Thắng, Sơn Kỳ, Tân Phú, HCM
Please send CV to email: firstname.lastname@example.org