[HCMC] IT INFRASTRUCTURE EXECUTIVE
Be responsible for the oversight of all operations that involved the development and support of Company and Stores information systems
- IT Support
- Ensure the operation and availability of current servers/storages system at DC.
- Ensure the operation of current firewall systems (including external and internal) at DC.
- Ensure the operation and availability of company data and voice network Infrastructure in DC, DR, Cloud Networking, Office Building and Branches according to SLA.
- Do troubleshoot/upgrading Network Infrastructure.
- Coordinate to support technical issue or requirement on Infrastructure & Telecommunication.
- Oversee new system facilitation, current system enhancements.
- Manager Support
- Design, plan & build Enterprise Network architectures.
- Research and propose new technologies that will benefit the company.
- Responsible for taking technical ownership of projects related to Network Infrastructure.
- Act as a professional technical lead for related expertise to provide direction and guideline for the team mate, other IT teams; ready for lead tasks and project in related fields.
- Take place in Disaster Recovery Plan for whole IT Infrastructure systems.
- Implement planning and security improvement.
- Make document Infrastructure and make sure that the documents are up-to-date.
- Smoothen project promotion via proactive communication among users to vendors or IT department
- Rules & Regulation
- Follow all working procedures, the company’s policies, rules and regulations.
- Check, monitor, remind and guide subordinates to follow the rules and regulations.
- Other duties
- Make report templates as the top management’s requirement by working with vendors and related partners.
- Research, offer new IT solutions and techniques for upgrading, improving and simplifying current network systems, day-to-day operations of stores and company.
- Propose solutions to reduce manual processes.
- Other tasks or responsibilities as assigned by IT Manager.
- University Degree
- Minimum 03 years of experience working in IT
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Strong Computing Skills: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Internet
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Prefer certificates such as CCNA/CCNP, MCSA, MCSE, MCITP
- Have knowledge and experiences working with VMWare.
- Have knowledge and experiences working with firewall technologies such as Fortinet, PaloAlto…
- Have knowledge and experiences working with HPE Aruba and Cisco devices.
- Ability to handle multi-tasks.
- Must have good organizational and time-management skills.
- Ability to definite problems
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with difficult situations.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to Ms. Thao: email@example.com.