[LONG BIEN] Cashier Manager
- Customer Services
– Provide customer service by greeting and assisting customers.
– Get information, answer customers’ questions, and provide information on store, promotion and its merchandise to customers.
– Resolve customers and staffs complaints, conflicts or concerns related to cashiering procedures & activities.
– Follow Company’s Rules on Customer Service (greeting, smiling, bowing and attitude towards customers).
- Cashiering activities
– Safeguard and control all forms of money such as: cash, gift vouchers, coupons & stamps in accordance with company policies.
– Ensure all Point of Sale (POS) machines, tools and equipment are well maintained and in good working condition.
– Be aware of and effectively communicate the following to Cashier staff in daily briefing session:
+ current sales promotions
+ any update in cashiering procedures, store security practices
– Investigate and correct errors made at the cash registers in a timely manner.
– Assist Chief Cashier (if necessary) in coordinating with Merchandising Dept. and other Store Operation Departments to ensure that merchandises are correctly priced and displayed in adequate quantity and good quality.
– Identify cashier’s performance issues (if any); develop plans to enhance overall cashier performance and work towards the plan.
Overall supervise on house-keeping duties to ensure cleanliness and tidiness at Cashier Counters
- Manpower Management
– Optimize people productivity by manpower planning and implementation to achieve target and maximum productivity.
– Ensure efficient leadership to direct the Line/Department towards Company’s business strategies.
– Monitor subordinates’ attendance and attire.
– Approve duty roster, shift plan raised by subordinates.
– Be responsible for subordinates’ performance.
– Take part in recruitment & selection activities for Line/Department’s staffing.
– Motivate, train & develop staff in order to encourage their professional development.
– Identify potential staff for succession planning purposes.
– Build and promote team work spirit
- Rules and Regulations
– Follow all working procedures, the company’s policies, rules and regulations.
– Check, monitor, remind and guide all subordinate to follow the rules and regulations.
- Other duties
Other tasks or responsibilities as assigned by Store Manager or Senior General Manager – Merchandising
* Qualifications & Experience:
– University graduate.
– At least 5 years of experience, including 2 years experience as Cashier Manager or 3 years of experience as Chief Cashier in Supermarkets/Shopping centers.
* Knowledge, Skills & Behaviors:
– Fluency in Vietnamese and English languages (both written and oral).
– Computer literacy: Word, Excel, Power Point.
– Strong counting and calculation skills are required.
– Customer service skills: Customer service minded.
– Team work skill: Actively promote team work.
– Leadership: Acting leadership by example.
– Persuasion: Ability to persuade others in specific situations.
– Reasoning ability: Ability to definite problems. Ability to solve practical problems and deal with difficult situations.
– Good planning skill, especially regarding to manpower.
* Other requirements:
– Be able to work at shift & on Public holidays.
– Have ability to relocate to other Stores as per Company’s assignment is a plus.
Please send your updated CV to: Ms. Doan – email@example.com