[RDC HƯNG YÊN] DC DELIVERY EXECUTIVE
Working location: Văn Lâm, Hưng Yên
- Manage all operation of Delivery section according to DC plan and DC role.
Roles and responsibilities:
1.Manage Delivery to Stores according to volume and requirement, include managing transportation vendor to ensure deliver on time and exactly
– Manage outbound volume to make sure that goods are dispatched on time to the appropriate destinations and in the expected quantities.
– Monitor the dispatch process to make sure loading and leaving the truck on time.
– Implement and monitors outbound policies and procedures.
– Communicate with stores and respond to requests.
– Record related data for reporting purpose.
2. Plan and deploy Manpower, Operation, Layout, Working schedule
– Make plan in case of the picking volume over the picking capacity to meet the business demand.
– Make working schedule for Staffs of team
– Plan Operation, Layout, SOP
– Follow all working procedures, the company’s policies, rules and regulations
3. Detect, solve and take solution for problem. Study to improve operation and capacity
– Manage claim, accident Report of loss, problem…
– Support Staffs frequently about new issues and find out solution to solve it.
4. Manage Cost of Operation
– Control, calculate, summary, report Cost of Operation, Transportation
5. Manage KPI, MBO of team
– Create and control KPI for section activities
– Create and control MBO of staffs.
– Do any reports & tasks are assigned by Superior
Qualification and Job Requirements:
- From Bachelor Degree
- 2+ year experience in Warehouse Operation
- Good at MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint…), Operation system ( WMS, SAP, Profit…)
- Honestly, carefully and negotiation skill
- Ability to work both independently and as a team member under high pressure
- Enthusiasm, adaptability, team-spirit are required
- Good interpersonal and reporting skills
- Negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Management skill
- Ability to work with external (Other Departments)
- English skills, both writing and speaking (Reading English skill)
- Ability to work in Shift, Over time
- Have basic knowledge of logistic and warehouse operation
Please send your CV to Ms. Huyen: email@example.com
Tel: 024 – 6277 6333 (Ext 763)