[RDC HƯNG YÊN] DC SP EXECUTIVE
Working location: Văn Lâm, Hưng Yên
- Manage all operation of Stock point section include Put away, Replenish, Picking, Sorting, Staging according to DC plan and DC role.
Roles and responsibilities:
1.Manage Put away, Picking, Sorting, Staging task
– Control Put away after receiving according to Plan and Target
– Complete Operation physical and System
– Check order which need to be picked, sorted according to schedule of time and volume.
– Monitor the process to make sure pick and sort data and actual matching together.
– Make sure the picking, sorting capacity of team is utilized by smooth the demand in day, week or month.
– Work with SMPT (and other) to make all the compliance are followed.
2.Plan and deploy Manpower, Operation, Layout, Working schedule
– Make plan in case of the picking volume over the picking capacity to meet the business demand.
– Make working schedule for Staffs of team
– Plan Operation, Layout, SOP
– Follow all working procedures, the company’s policies, rules and regulations
3. Detect, solve and take solution for problem. Study to improve operation and capacity
– Manage claim, accident Report of loss, problem…
– Support Staffs frequently about new issues and find out solution to solve it.
4. Manage Cost of Operation
– Control, calculate, summary, report Cost of Operation
5. Manage KPI, MBO of team
– Create and control KPI for section activities
– Create and control MBO of staffs.
– Do any reports & tasks are assigned by Superior
Qualification and Job Requirements:
- From Bachelor Degree
- 2+ year experience in Warehouse Operation
- Good at MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint…), Operation system ( WMS, SAP, Profit…)
- Honestly, carefully and negotiation skill
- Ability to work both independently and as a team member under high pressure
- Enthusiasm, adaptability, team-spirit are required
- Good interpersonal and reporting skills
- Negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Management skill
- Ability to work with external (Suppliers, Other Departments)
- English skills, both writing and speaking (Reading English skill)
- Ability to work in Shift, Over time
- Have basic knowledge of logistic and warehouse operation
Please send your CV to Ms. Huyen: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 024 – 6277 6333 (Ext 763)