[HCMC] SALES OPERATION DEPUTY MANAGER – E-COMMERCE
- Engage sales team to achieve sales target & department goal
- Develop & monitor key performance indicators (Sales revenue, number of Orders, %margin, %out of stock, Stock turn rate…)
- Enlarge online registration & maintain customer loyalty
- Understand market needs to provide suitable products to increase Sales
- Coordinate with Merchandise department for product order, providing product information
- Provide business analysis and insights on sales, pricing and on-going opportunities for incremental volume and margin
- Train up online sales team about product flow, order monitoring, delivery, returned order / products, EC site how to use functions & customer service, etc….
- Improve customer service
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries by e-mail/chat/outbound calls.
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments to handle and resolve customer complaints.
- Other duties:
- Other tasks assigned by EC Manager
- This job description will be reviewed yearly to adapt with business’ demand
- College or University degree, preferably in Economics, Business Management or related subjects
- Ability to calculate cost, profit, basic account is preferable
- Self-disciplined with ability to work independently and under pressure
- Customer-oriented mindset
- Strong analytical ability and good in data/ figures.
- Time-management and team work skills.
- Strong leadership and problem solving skills
- Abilities to use computer, office programs and database.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to Ms. Thao: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thông tin cơ bản của vị trí tuyển dụng
Việc làm liên quan
AEON VIETNAM - CHI NHÁNH LONG BIÊN.