- KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Organize & Coordinate Training Courses
- Plan, organize and implement training activities of company, especially, oversea training programs in Japan and Asian
- Create, innovate & follow up coordination
- Build & Strengthen relations with Universities
- Plan & build partnership with universities/Colleges for corporation program, enhance Aeon employer brand.
- Build up & coordinate programs for students such as soft skills, professional training programs…
- Take initiative to create new exchange programs for both employee and students
- Proceed Payment & Manage Outsourced Services
- Plan & manage budget in the system as approved.
- Create periodic budget reports, analyze issues & propose appropriate solutions
- Work and manage suppliers
- Process all administration forms related
- Organize Tangible & Intangible Assets
- Create & maintain management system of Dept’s assets (facility, books, tools, etc.)
- Collect, organize and create backup data of internal & external training material, content, supplier’s information, etc.
2. JOB REQUIREMENTS
- College or University degree.
- Minimum 02 year of experience in Training coordination
- Good knowledge of spoken and written English.
- Japanese JLPT N3
- Computer literate: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Critical thinking, analytical thinking, can – do attitude
Please send CV to Ms. Minh Phương: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: [AEON VIETNAM] APPLICATION FOR TRAINING COORDINATOR