[AEON HAI PHONG] HR OFFICER (C&B)
I. JOB DESCRIPTION
1. Payroll Management
– Process, fix shiftplan error and check attendance data to summarize Roster of Fulltime and Parttime from SAP system.
– Check Annual leave, Day off in lieu, Overtime data of Fulltime and Parttime store.
– Maintain Process Payroll Parttime store.
2. PIT & Social insurance
– Register PIT code and PIT dependant for employees.
– Check PIT code for all employees.
– Process claims for social insurance benefits of employees.
– Complete the transfering procedure of SI Book for resigned staffs and HI cards for new staffs.
3. Labor Contract
– Make and check labor contract for new staff
– Make annex to labor contract, contract renewal, termination decision
– Ensure labor contract and annex to labor contract are given to employees on time.
4. Employee’s profile management
– Set up records and update personnel file for new employees.
– Manage profile of employees
5. Rules and Regulations & Other tasks
– Follow all working procedures, the company’s policies, rules and regulations.
– Other tasks or responsibilities as assigned by HR Division Leader and Store Manager
II. JOB REQUIREMENTS
– University/ College degree
– Minimum 01 year of related experience in HR (C&B is a plus)
– Good knowledge of HR related regulations and laws of Vietnam.
– Good communication and problem-solving skill
– Self-disciplined with ability to work independently
– Good command of English (verbal and written) is a plus
– Computer literate (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
– Be able to work at shift & on Public holidays
– Have ability to relocate to other Stores as per Company’s assignment is a plus
– Salary negotiation
– 13th salary bonus
– MBO bonus
– Monthly sales incentive
– Allowance: Gasoline/Attendance/Meal at Canteen
– Training programs
– Health care 24/7 (After 1 year of working)
– Staff party/ Team Building/ Trade Union
IV. WORKING LOCATION
Aeon Hai Phong
10 Vo Nguyen Giap, Kenh Duong, Le Chan Dist, Hai Phong City
IV. CONTACT INFORMATION
Ms. Nguyễn Khánh Linh – HR Dept – Aeon Hải Phòng
Tel: 0225.6288.512 (Ext 610/611)