[AEON MAXVALU] RECRUITMENT EXECUTIVE (CHUYÊN VIÊN TUYỂN DỤNG)
1. Develop and Execute Recruiting Process and Plans
- Ensure all vacancies are filled with the suitable candidates within the targeted time.
- Act as a member of recruitment interview panel.
- Obtain and assess reference checks of the candidates.
- Maintain recruitment database of qualified or potential candidates for current and future needs.
- Be responsible for press advertisement placement and able to recommend innovative and creative design in order to get best results.
- Develop and improve the recruitment processes to be more innovative and cost effective.
- Advise hiring managers on recruitment matters.
- Control recruitment expenses within the budget.
- Conduct exit interview and analyse the reasons of resignation.
- Plan, prepare and hold job fair to attract candidates.
- Participate in Branding activities.
2. Manage employment agreement and manage cadidate of leaders for MaxValu
- Manage employment agreemen in Training & Recruitment center.
- Running Management Trainee program to attract the most potential candidates.
- Propose candidate of new leader to Operation leader
3. Rules and Regulations
- Follow all working procedures, the company’s policies, rules and regulations.
- Check, monitor, remind and guide subordinates to follow the rules and regulations.
4. Other duties
Other tasks or responsibilities as assigned by HR Deputy Manager – SMPT
Qualifications & Job Requirements
- University degree
- Minimum 03 years of talent acquisition and direct recruiting experience
- Knowledge of HR related regulations and laws of Vietnam
- Excellent knowledge of sourcing and recruitment techniques including social media.
- Effectively manage multiple searches for candidates in different fields.
- Strong verbal and creative written communication skills.
- Good command of English, both verbal and written.
- Office Computing literate.
Work location: 27 Cổ Linh, Long Biên, Hà Nội (Aeon Long Biên) (temporary) (long-term working location will be allocated asap)
Working time: 8:30 – 17:30 from Monday – Friday and 1 Saturday per month
Contact information: Ms. Minh Anh (Email: firstname.lastname@example.org)