[HÀ NỘI] QC OFFICER PART-TIME (6 MONTHS)
- Key Responsibilities:
1. Quality control activities
– Monitoring to conduct PM at store and impulse the improvement of quality management at company (PMP) to ensure the quality consistency of the products: testing product, labeling.
Implementing/updatting new product quality document.
Checking expired date of delica products, making testing payment
Meeting, welcoming government inspectors and handle complaint.
– Make contract/ office letter/document sent to government.
– Tracking scale standardization and test thermometer
2. Supporting Store
Supporting stores to provide FSH documents as required by government inspectors Support on products testing in case there is any complaint related to quality testing
3. Rules and Regulations
4. Other duties
Follow all working procedures, company’s policies, rules and regulations.
Other tasks or responsibilities as assigned by Deputy Manager/Executive – QC
Make periodical as well as ad-hoc report on quality control.
- Job Requirements:
1. Qualifications & Experience:
University degree, preferably in food chemistry or technology faculties.
Open for Fresh candidates
2. Knowledge & Skills:
Have knowledge on standards of quality systems in food area (GMP/HACCP/ISO9000/5S/,..)
Good communication and listening skill.
Computer literacy: Word, Excel.
Self disciplined with ability to work at nigh shift and under high pressure.
- Working location: Aeon Long Biên (27 Cổ Linh, Long Biên, Hà Nội)
- Please send CV to email: email@example.com
Thông tin cơ bản của vị trí tuyển dụng
Việc làm liên quan
Aeon Bình Dương Canary, Văn Phòng Chính.
AEON Mall Bình Tân.