[Hanoi Office] Organization Development Executive
- KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
1.1: Design and Operating Assessment Centre
– Build and regularly update the Assessment Center that matches with company’s multi-format business
– Leading and facilitating all AC sessions including delivery of presentations or other training/assessment content
– Develop the Assessment Matrix with competency levels and job families
– Work closely with related departments to collect learning materials for Assessment Centre
– Evaluate and analyze the assessment results to support for individual and professional development.
– Continuously propose new ideas to improve the efficiency of the Assessment Centre
1.2: Design and develop competency framework
– Work closely with other department to identify & design competencies framework
– Build structures, processes and systems relating to competency management.
– Evaluate and improve the competency framework regularly
1.3: Organize training courses
– Identify the needs and execute training events.
– Design staff training programs based on company and employee needs.
– Develop full set of training materials, including Training Slides, Training Outline, Training Guideline, Test
– Facilitate training sessions by leading group discussion or role-playing activities; assist foreign trainers if needed.
– Plan, get and manage training budget.
– Oversee the quality of training sessions run by external vendors and trainers.
- JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- University degree.
- Minimum 03 years of training & development experience
- Prefer experience in running Assessment Center, design competency framework
- Good knowledge of spoken and written English.
- Computer literate: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Internet.
- Strong communication skills, especially public speaking and presentation
- Growth mindset
Location: 27 Cổ Linh, Long Biên, Hà Nội
Please send CV to Ms. Minh Phương: email@example.com
Subject: APPLICATION FOR ORGANIZATION DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE ( HN)