[Hanoi Office] Softline Merchandising Executive (Chuyên viên Thu mua ngành hàng Thời trang)
Manage a defined group of product category to satisfy the needs of the Customers, achieving sales, stock and profit targets.
1. Major Duties
– Be responsible for “the target of Sales”, Margin, Later Income, Old Stock, Potential Old Stock, Turn-over day, Stock Day’s, Private Brand Share, Core Customer Share, Stock Correction & Availability.
– Manage the performance of a defined product category effectively in terms of pricing, promotion, products assortment, quality of products, planning and allocation.
– Be in charge of supplier management, negotiation of payment terms, rebates etc.
– Work with Customer Management Team (Marketing team) to propose the regular promotion plan of Groups to ensure that the range fully reflects the Core Target Group needs in terms of the complete offer.
– Research, analyze and evaluate the market to identify customer’s needs and product/range opportunities.
– Develop a range assortment that delivers Competitive Advantage in the Vietnamese Market.
– Full responsibility in the development and implementation of Private Brand Strategy within the Category.
– Ensure that the Pricing Strategy is fully in place and understood by Suppliers.
– Design and implement with Merchandising Plano grams to deliver right space allocation and achieve the best productivity of each gondola.
– Ensure clear communication and understanding to Operations of any action taken that impact on the Customer or Stores.
– Achievement of Commercial Key Performance Indicator
– Identify with Supply Chain the most effective/cost efficient means of delivering product to the store. Follow the designated Import process.
– Re-assess article performance on a regular basis to identify and deal with any old stock.
– Proactively evaluate and act on results of promotional activity to implement any key learning’s.
– Maintain effective internal communications channel particularly with other Merchandise team, operations, sales & marketing, logistic and other functions within the organization.
– Provide all necessary information and documentation is passed to supporting staff, ensuring all necessary Admin is completed in a timely and fashion manner.
2. Other Duties
Any necessary task that is deemed important from time to time.
3. Rules and Regulations
Follow all working procedures, company’s policies, rules and regulations.
– University/ College degree, preferably in Economics, Business Management or related subjects.
– 03 years of experience in retail with the same category or 05 years of experience in retail with MD task.
– Fluency in Vietnamese and English languages (both written and oral).
– Strong analytical ability and good at data/ figures.
– Good communication and negotiation skills.
– Self-disciplined with ability to work independently and under pressure.
– Abilities to use computer, office programs and database.
– Show the passion of the merchandise career.
If you are interested in the position, please do not hesitate to send your application to Ms. Duong via firstname.lastname@example.org!