( HCM/ HN) Training and Development Executive
- KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
1.1: Conduct Training Need Analysis (TNA)
– Determine necessary training demand with other Depts.
– Continuously improve TNA process to meet increasing workload and complex situation.
– Compose Training Standard Operation Process
– Get exposed to operation working environment daily, weekly, monthly to measure effectiveness of training activities & implement TNA
1.2: Prepare lessons
– Meet and work with other Depts. to identify the needs and execute training events.
– Design staff training programs based on company and employee needs.
– Develop full set of training materials, including Training Slides, Training Outline, Training Guideline, Test
– Plan, organize, and implement a range of training activities.
– Cooperate with the external training vendors or trainers in order to deliver adequate, effective training programs and courses.
– Transfer training content to e-learning system
1.3: Organize training courses
– Facilitate training sessions by leading group discussion or role-playing activities; assist foreign trainers if needed.
– Plan, get and manage training budget.
– Prepare and deliver documents, tests, forms to employees if needed, and make sure all employees are provided with adequate documents.
– Hold meetings and presentations on learning material.
– Oversee the quality of training sessions run by external vendors and trainers.
1.4: Evaluate training courses
– Evaluate training effectiveness and report to higher management.
– Develop, improve and redesign the quality and contents of training programs in order to enhance employee’s skills if needed.
– Conduct Grade G1, G2 tests to support the evaluation of their performance.
– Be responsible for assisting the supervision of G1, G2 staff including the hiring process, performance management, training and assigning mentors
– Continuously initiate improvement to enhance training efficiency and effectiveness
- JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- University degree.
- Minimum 03 years of training experience.
- Good knowledge of spoken and written English.
- Computer literate: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Internet.
- Strong communication skills, especially public speaking and presentation
- Organization skill, adaptability
- HCM: 30 Tân Thắng, Sơn Kỳ, Tân Phú, HCM
- HN: 27 Cổ Linh, Long Biên,Hà Nội
Please send CV to Ms. Minh Phương: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: APPLICATION FOR TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE ( HCM/ HN)