[HCM] RDC ACCOUNTING OFFICER (PT 3 MONTHS)
- KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Check information on supplier’s invoice to ensure they’re legal, correct with Purchase Order and sign on invoice.
- Input supplier’s invoice on system to run payment to suppliers.
- Arrange and store VAT invoices tidily to ensure could provide to internal/ external audit when have inspection at year ended.
- Control and adjust wrong price PO in system.
- Other tasks assigned from Leader/ Managers.
- JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor Degree in accounting.
- Enthusiasm, adaptability, team-spirit are required.
- Ability to work both independently and as a team member under high pressure.
- Good inter-personal and reporting skills.
- Negotiation and problem solving skills.
- Working location: RDC Bình Dương.
Please send CV to Ms. Ngọc Thư email@example.com
Subject: [AEON VIETNAM] APPLICATION FOR RDC ACCOUNTING OFFICER
Thông tin cơ bản của vị trí tuyển dụng
Việc làm liên quan
AEON Mall Bình Tân.