[HCM] Supply Chain Management Specialist (Backroom Improvement)
A SCM Specialist – Operation Improvement is responsible for performing improvement plans and projects for Store operation workflow relating to Backroom job and stock management efficiency, ordering system and ordering accuracy.
- Continuously studying store operation issues before/after any improvement was performed.
- Create improvement plans for each issue in short-tem and long-term.
- Cooperating with relating departments to perform the plan properly
- Cooperate with DC development team to define efficiency logistic policies and procedure to ensure that the supply chain is appropriate, cost effective and store working effective and productive.
Roles and responsibilities:
1.(30%) Improvement of store backroom condition: Establishment of visual inventory control, improvement of workflow at back room job, keeping proper distance of pass way, ensuring laws and rules relating to backroom condition are followed.
2.(30%) Improvement of Ordering accuracy for Food line (Grocery＆Non Food) and reduce back room inventory.
3.(30%) Improvement of Ordering system function and establishment of auto ordering system.
4.(10%) Improvement of store working efficiency via DC delivery: Linking DC delivery with store Daily working schedule and improvement of operational efficiency from DC delivery to replenish at store.
Qualification and Job Requirements:
- Degree of Logistic/Supply Chain/ BA.
- Experienced on Retail business, Logistic improvement.
- Or Equivalent experience: : Supply Chain Service Line
- Full proficiency in English
- MS Office Suite (specifically Excel)
- Effective communication ability (written and verbal)
- Details oriented and multi-tasks handling ability
- Well-organized, time-management, leadership skills
- Ability to definite and solve problems, deal with difficult situations.
- Ability to focus and remain on task in a fast paced environment while maintaining a positive attitude.
APPLY: Please send CV via mail firstname.lastname@example.org