[HCMC][E-Commerce] Digital SEO Executive
- Develop a long-term SEO plan to increase keyword rankings and organic search traffic.
- Monitor vendor and agency to archive our KPI
- Manage the website to implement E-commerce tasks
- Monitor and create digital report.
Roles and responsibilities:
– Develop a long-term SEO plan to increase keyword rankings and organic search traffic
– Work with the agency to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented
– Build and manage other resources to grow and drive results for the entire Digital system: Google Maps, PBNs, Youtube, Website…
– Audit and plan to implement on-page and off-page strategies in order to help increase website rankings on multi-platform
– Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages
Website management (30%):
– Monitoring operation website such as setting up a promotion, new features, layout arrangement, helpdesk …
– Coordination between website vendor and internal team to solve issues, invented new features
– Data analysis to suggest new ideas increasing UX/UI to attract users.
Other duties (20%):
– Make/Support to do report related E-commerce needs
– Participate in developing and implementing Digital items in the project by industry/campaign (new industry launch, new product, master communication plan…)
- College or University degree
- At least 03 year experience in similar position
- Google Analytics certificate is must-have
- Experience working with Figma, Xd, Sketch or equivalent
- Great understanding of user experience, style guidelines, design process and creative workflow
- Experience working with popular keyword tools (Search Console, keywordtool.io, ahrefs, etc)