[HQ-HCM] MERCHANDISING OFFICER (6-MONTH CONTRACT)
I. JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Supplier management
- Develop sourcing for merchandise from local suppliers
- Ensure suppliers have the capability and capacity to provide product in line with agreed timescales and quality standards
- Build and maintain excellent relationship and network with suppliers
- Ensure all aspects of supplier performance is properly and effectively assessed and managed, taking appropriate remedial action where necessary
- Get better condition for TOP suppliers.
- Deal with suppliers for return/exchange term
- Solve merchandiser problem
2. Product Management
- Analyze 3C (Customer, Competitor & Company) pre-season with Marketing view and make Group Policy based on Division policy.
- Work with Customer Management Team (Marketing team) to propose the regular promotion plan of Groups to ensure that the range fully reflects the Core Target Group needs in terms of the complete offer.
- Research, analyze and evaluate the market to identify customer’s needs and product/range opportunities.
- Develop a range assortment that delivers Competitive Advantage in the Vietnamese Market.
Collaborate with PB team in the development and implementation of Private Brand Strategy within the Category.
- Collect data to support Merchandiser Executive/ Deputy Manager to make 52W sales plan
ABC analyze and make decision to expand item and reduce item
3. Pricing Management:
- Analyze 3C for Department in charge
- FP chart analyze to make/adjust the pricing strategy according to Customer’s demands changing,
- Market trend or Competitors’ strategy
4. Promotion Management:
- Check Sales, Stock progress and propose to Merchandising Executive promotion plan/event for next month
- Propose monthly sales plan (Focus item with sales plan, Block layout & promotion plan, Trend of sales)
- Proactively evaluate and act on results of promotional activity to implement any key learning’s
5. Display management (Zoning, Layout, POG)
- Propose Sales plan in charge to OP team including display and Visual merchandising
- Provide the design, direction and placement of the POP
- Maintain effective internal communications channel particularly with other Merchandise team, operations, sales & marketing, logistic and other functions within the organization
- Provide all necessary information and documentation is passed to supporting staff, ensuring all necessary Admin is completed in a timely and fashion manner.
II. JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- University degree, preferably in Economics, Business Management or related subjects
- At lease 1 year experience in retail
- Show the passion of the merchandise career
- Good communication and negotiation skills
Working Location: Aeon Head Quarter, 30 Tan Thang, Son Ky Ward, Tan Phu District, HCMC
Email for applying: firstname.lastname@example.org (Ms. Tú – HR. Dept)