[LONG BIEN] HR OFFICER (PERFORMANCE & TRAINING)
A. Primary Objective:
Perform daily administrative tasks for Store’s smooth HR operations in term of training, Performance Management (PM) & Reports
B. Roles and responsibilities:
- Organizing Briefing Session on Performance Management Process in preparation for 03 phases: Setting Goals, mid-year review, year-end review for all employees at GMS
- Provide ongoing support and explanation to employees on Performance Management process and follow-up to ensure effective and timely implementation of the process.
- Timely identify issues and propose remedies to ensure whole process is implemented properly and efficiently.
- Support all gather performance evaluation document & analyses its result
2. Employee Relation & Employee Engagement
- Work with Admin Dept. organizing Company events (Best Employee, Best Practice, Long Service, Teambuilding, …)
- Process Employee Engagement survey.
- Propose benefits & organize events and activities to connect employees
- Communication from information, policies, decisions from PM Head Quarter
- Identify potential staff for succession planning purposes.
3. Rules and Regulations & training activities
- Participate in disciplinary action and report
- Follow all working procedures, the company’s policies, rules and regulations.
- Check, monitor, remind and guide employees to follow the discipline rules and regulations.
- Train new staff orientation program
- Train MBO content/ SAP SF for Store employees
- Prepare logistics for training (book room & projector, send invitation, check attendance, make training report etc.) & conduct training.
Train promoters on Store rules.
- Receive training request from Line Manager(s) and work with them to develop materials for training.
4. Other duties
- Provide report when necessary
- Recruitment activities assigned by Division Leader
- Support other departments as necessary.
- Other tasks or responsibilities as assigned by Division Leader, HR Manager, Store Manager
C.Qualification and Job Requirements:
- Bachelors’ University degree in Human Resources or business-related field
- 1-3 year related experience in HR
- Good communication and problem solving skill
- Customer focused
- Self-disciplined with ability to work independently
- Be able to work at shift & on Public holidays
- Have ability to relocate to other Stores as per Company’s assignment is a plus
- Good command of English (verbal and written) is a plus
Please send your updated CV to: Ms.Van: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel (84-24) 6277 8333 (ext: 761)