– Ensure expense record accurately and timely
– Ensure accounting activities and transactions recorded and reported in compliance with the tax law and accounting law
– Verify payment document
– Key in data and review expenses accounts record in SAP
– Reconcile expense incurred each month
Roles and responsibilities:
List in order of importance the major responsibilities of the job and estimate the percentage of time spent on each responsibility (the main function of the job may or may not be the one where the most time is spent).
|1||Check payment request, input data in SAP and clear payment voucher correctly.||40%|
|2||Reconcile AP Non-Trade payment with documents, bank statement and SAP to make sure all the payments are correct.||20%|
|3||Organize and arrange documents, liaise with suppliers about AP Non-Trade payment schedule.||20%|
|4||Collect invoice and receipt voucher.||10%|
|5||Response to supplier and other department about payment if required.||10%|
Qualification and Job Requirements:
- Bachelor Degree in accounting.
- Knowledge of processing payment with accounting background at Bachelor Degree.
- 1-2 years experience.
- Knowledge of Vietnamese tax.
- Familiar with using SAP/ accounting system.
- Enthusiasm, adaptability, team-spirit are required
- Ability to work both independently and as a team member under high pressure.
- Good inter-personal and reporting skills.
- Negotiation and problem solving skills.
- Speaking English skills.
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office).
If you are interested in this position, please do not hesitate to send your CV to:
Ms. Dương: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: (024) 6277 8333 – ext: 719