[Bình Dương] Accounting Officer – Nhân Viên Kế Toán Kho Bình Dương (6 Tháng)
- Ensure supplier’s invoices recorded accurately and timely, ensure make payment timely to suppliers.
- Ensure input invoices are correct & legal according to tax regulation.
- Check information on supplier’s invoice to ensure they’re legal, correct with Purchase Order and sign on invoice.
- Control and adjust wrong price PO in system.
- Input supplier’s invoice on system to run payment to suppliers.
- Prepare monthly input VAT report and send to Tax team (HQ) timely
- Prepare monthly report of the fee charged to suppliers and send to related department.
- Create Material transaction.
- Arrange and store VAT invoices tidily to ensure could provide to internal/ external audit when have inspection at year ended.
- Other tasks assigned from Leader/ Managers
- Bachelor Degree or Final year student in Accounting major.
- Have 6 months or 1 year experiences in Accounting Inventory is a plus.
- Ability to work both independently and as a team member under high pressure.
- Negotiation and problem solving skills.
- Good communication.
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office).
- Have Social insurance, Allowance gasoline (tiền xăng) and meal (tiền ăn) and Annual leave (Ngày nghỉ phép).
- Learning and Development in Accounting field.
- Working time: Monday to Friday from 08:30-17:30, sometime will working early to support check invoice new stock.
- Location working: Số 3, Đại lộ Độc Lập, Khu công nghiệp Sóng Thần, Dĩ An, Bình Dương.
APPLY: Please send CV via mail email@example.com / 0763219411 (ZALO)
Thông tin cơ bản của vị trí tuyển dụng
Việc làm liên quan
AEON Tân Phú Celadon.
AEON Mall Bình Tân.
Văn Phòng Chính.
AEON VIETNAM - CHI NHÁNH LONG BIÊN.