[AEON HẢI PHÒNG] – HR DIVISION LEADER
I. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Recruitment activity
– Develop and execute Recruiting process and plans.
– Ensure all vacancies are filled with suitable candidates within targeted time.
– Maintain recruitment database of qualified or potential candidates for current and future needs.
– Participate in Branding activities.
– Coordinate and Implement University/College/Vocational School for Recruiting Initiatives.
2. HR management & Reports
– Supervise and follow up subordinate’s tasks daily to ensure HR store’s work run smoothly
– Identify potential staffs for succession planning purposes.
– Check information and provide report when necessary.
– Be in charge of headcount and turnover rate report
3. Employee Relation & Performance
– Manage, co-operate, support discipline process
– Provide ongoing support and explanation to employees on Performance Management process and follow-up to ensure effective and timely implementation of the process
– Support Employee Engagement survey & co-ordinate with other Department for action plan
4. Rules and Regulations & other duties
– Follow all working procedures, the company’s policies, rules and regulations.
– Other tasks or responsibilities as assigned by direct Deputy HR Manager/ HR Manager
II. JOB REQUIREMENTS
– University/ College degree
– Minimum 04 years of related experience in HR, 2-3 years of talent acquisition and direct recruiting experience
– 01 year at supervisor role is a plus
– Good knowledge of HR related regulations and laws of Vietnam.
– Excellent knowledge of sourcing and recruitment techniques including social media.
– Good communication in English
III. WORKING LOCATION
Trung tâm Bách hóa Tổng hợp và Siêu thị Aeon Hải Phòng
Số 10 Võ Nguyên Giáp, phường Kênh Dương, quận Lê Chân, thành phố Hải Phòng
Ms. Bùi Phương Liên – Phòng Nhân sự – Aeon Hải Phòng
Tel: 0225.6288.512 (Ext 610)