[AEON XUÂN THỦY] NHÂN VIÊN NHÂN SỰ – ĐÀO TẠO & QUẢN TRỊ NĂNG LỰC (HR OFFICER – TRAINING & PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT)
A. Job Description:
(1) Primary Objective:
Perform daily administrative tasks for Store’s smooth HR operations in term of training, Performance Management & Reports
(2) Roles and responsibilities:
1. Performance activity
- Organizing Briefing Session on Performance Management Process in preparation for 03 phases: Setting Goals, mid-year review, year-end review for all employees at GMS
- Provide ongoing support and explanation to employees on Performance Management process and follow-up to ensure effective and timely implementation of the process.
- Timely identify issues and propose remedies to ensure whole process is implemented properly and efficiently.
- Support all gather performance evaluation document & analyses its result
2. Employee Relation & Employee Engagement
- Work with Admin Dept. organizing Company events (Best Employee, Best Practice, Long Service, Teambuilding, …).
- Process Employee Engagement survey.
- Propose benefits & organize events and activities to connect employees
- Communication from information, policies, decisions from PM HQ
- Identify potential staff for succession planning purposes.
3. Rules and Regulations & training activities
- Participate in disciplinary action and report
- Follow all working procedures, the company’s policies, rules and regulations.
- Check, monitor, remind and guide employees to follow the discipline rules and regulations.
- Train new staff orientation program
- Train MBO content/ SAP SF for Store employees
- Prepare logistics for training (book room & projector, send invitation, check attendance, make training report etc.) & conduct training.
- Train promoters on Store rules.
- Receive training request from Line Manager(s) and work with them to develop materials for training.
4. Other duties
- Provide report when necessary
- Recruitment activities assigned by Division Leader
- Support other departments as necessary.
- Other tasks or responsibilities as assigned by Division Leader, HR Manager, Store Manager
B. Job Requirement:
- Bachelors’ University degree in Human Resources or business-related field.
- 1-3 year related experience in HR
- Computer literate (Word, Excel, Power point).
- Good communication and problem solving skill.
- Good command of English (verbal and written) is a plus.
- Customer focused.
- Self-disciplined with ability to work independently.
- Have ability to relocate to other Stores as per Company’s assignment is a plus.
- Be able to work at shift & on Public holidays.
C. Other information:
+ Before Opening AEON Xuân Thủy: Working in AEON Hà Đông (Hà Đông, Hà Nội)
+ From Opening AEON Xuân Thủy: Working in AEON Xuân Thủy (Cầu Giấy, Hà Nội)
Contact information: Ms. Minh Anh (Email: email@example.com)