Assistant to General Manager – Merchandising Softline
1. Clerical and Administrative support
– Support General Manager to manage workload effectively
– Follow and arrange working schedule for General Manager, including organizing of all appointments, meetings, travel arrangements, budgets and expense
– Support in setting and implementing Company’s programs, operation plans
– Receive, check-up all the documents, papers and reports before getting approval from General Manager
– Schedule and implement internal and external meetings, tasks
– Provide interpretation, translation and administrative support
– Provide verbal interpretation for meetings and submit all meeting reports to General Manager
– Prepare correspondence and reports in Japanese and English as needed
– Archive documents, dispatches and records
– Make sure General Manager’s communication is delivered to other Depts.
– Support to set up meetings for other Depts under the request of General Manager
– Follow and report working process of all Depts, sections to General Manager if needed.
– Aggregate and review the operations of all Depts by their reports
– Carry out independent researches if needed
– Cooperate with other Depts to set up events of the Company
– Be an effective link between General Manager and all staff
2. Rules and Regulations
– Follow all working procedures, the company’s policies, rules and regulations
– Check, monitor, remind and guide subordinates to follow the rules and regulations
– Other tasks or responsibilities as assigned by General Manager
1. Qualifications & Experience
– University degree
– Minimum 02 years of assistant experience. Having education or working experience in Japan is preferred
2. Knowledge, Skills & Behaviors
– Japanese Language Proficiency equivalent to N2 or higher (listening, speaking, reading and writing)
– Good command of spoken and written English.
– Computer literate: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Internet
– Strong communication skill (both verbal & written).
– Detail oriented and be able to handle multi-tasks
– Excellent organizing and time-management skills
– Good problem solving skills