E-Commerce Project Manager
1. Duties and Authorities regarding Business Planning
– Establishment of the strategies for E-Commerce Project (ECPT), in long-term, mid-term and short-term. The short-term strategies must be specified in details in quarterly and monthly activities based on the analysis of situations in societies of either global and local.
– Grabbing, collecting either objective and subjective situations and any information from varieties of sources regarding both Net Supermarket and New EC.
– Analyzing any situations, our degrees of presence, benefits and risks of results and focusing future of ECPT activities in scientific way, to reason for directing and correcting strategies of ECPT from time to time.
– Proposing, officializing, implementing and executing ECPT-related policies, regulations and operating systems by analysis of risks, forecasts etc., except any activities relating to marketing, promotions of sales.
– Becoming the primary contact and department in charge for any activities regarding E-Business related parties in AEON CO., LTD, as well as any governments/authorities contacts regarding ECPT activities.
– Any other matters ordered from the supervisor and/or company from time to time.
2. Duties and Authority of Execution
– Improving the current E-Commerce (Net Supermarket);
>Trouble shoot to make Net Supermarket better and improved;
– To grab accurate “facts” of the current issues, consider the solution in long term critically, and propose in a form of “Management System” to the direct supervisor for improvement.
– To apply and reevaluate (reflect) Management System in PDCA cycle for continuous improvement.
– To prepare to move to New EC in scheduling but avoiding any conflicts/issues for customers in inconvenient ways.
– Establishing New EC;
>Amazon model to be established;
– New EC for us shall not a product selling activities, but infrastructures to provide for Vendors and Customers for new communications and to make them transact between.
– Focusing on both Customers and Vendors.
>Infrastructures to be top-focus on;
– Focusing on System Basic Infrastructure for Amazon Model to meet, communicate and transact convenient way for Vendors and End-users.
– Focusing on Delivery Infrastructure for easy, safe, convenience for both Vendors and End-users, and quick as well as accurate.
– Focusing on Payment Infrastructure for easy, safe, convenience for both Vendors and End-users, and quick as well as accurate that we can sure receive our fees as well as Vendors to receive their sales.
>Transfers of Net Supermarket Customers to New EC smoothly
>Evaluate and report to the Company after 3 years and 5 years from newly operated date to make company consider to move further or not.
>Cross-departments Functions, Primary Contact and Proactive ECPT Activities;
– Coordinating company-wide projects of ECPT activities if necessary.
>Any other activities or matters ordered from the supervisor and/or company from time to time.
3. General Department Management
> Planning and Budgeting;
– Planning, budgeting and proposing by breaking down the duties into groups, making budgets (Yearly and Monthly) and clarifying ROI to the supervisor, for hiring employees and/or implementing any necessary assets to purchase and/or activities to be made for achieving the duties.
> Watching Status;
– Grasping the progress of various activities, management and controlling status to ensure that those are carried out as planned or budgeted, and improving its performance.
> Dealing Contracts;
– Upon approvals from the direct supervisors, proposing to select partners/vendors/suppliers to negotiate, negotiating, deciding, making into and drafting agreements/contracts, and issuing any necessary letters or documents to either internal or external regarding any activities to fulfill the department duties, obligations and responsibilities.
> Maintenance of Policies and Regulations;
– Investigating, checking, auditing, creating, maintaining, keeping in effective and proposing any policies, regulations or rules related to the department duties, obligations and responsibilities; then upon approvals from the direct supervisors, installing, implementing, enforcing and amending any such policies, regulations or rules.
> Supervising Staffs, Subordinates and Members;
– Planning and maintaining all staff activities, jobs, duties and working schedules (including shift planning, in and out administrations, overtime, and business trip) in the department.
> Education for Improvements;
– Planning, educating and improving all staffs’ knowledge and techniques by evaluating performance through creating CDP, then promoting if any staffs are met to be knowledgeable enough, with good humanities and performance, to become superiorly.
1. Qualifications & Experience
– University degrees (knowledge of statistics preferable).
– Very recommendable to have experiences in E-Commerce such as Tiki, Shopee, Lazada, Amazon or Sendo.
2. Knowledge, Skills & Behaviors
– Project management skills (until establishing the new ECPT department).
– Very fluent in English (spoken and written).
– Experienced in ECPT and media managements.
– Strong knowledge of presentation skills and choosing appropriate words as both verbal and writing skills.
– Strong communication skill (both verbal and written) and strong skills to collect information.
– Strong negotiation skills for external affairs including authorities and governments.
– Basic risk and crisis management skills.
– Computer literate: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Internet and computer graphics and designing.
– Details oriented and being able to handle multi-tasks and good problem solving skill.
– Superior understanding of AEON’s COC, Ethics, social contributions, environmental preservations and conservations, diversity of organization of a company.
– Excellent organizing and time management skills.