[HA NOI OFFICE] Manpower Planning & Reporting Officer
- Oversee databases, software, and computer systems that companies use to manage human resources
- Analyze HRIS systems, collect issues, and follow up performance
Roles and responsibilities:
HRIS System Management & Improvement:
– Work with HR managers/Deputy Manager and other departments to determine HRIS needs
– Analyze HRIS performance metrics and resolving application issues
– Document processes, identifying HR concerns, and compiling data analysis reports
– Coordinate training and technical support as schedule
– Propose and implement new processes and systems for efficient HR management
– Perform statistical analysis on gathered HRIS data and running queries
– Ensuring the efficient recording and secure storage of HR metrics, including attendance and employee performance data
– Keep track of technological advancements and trends in the field of HRIS
– Work with supplier, IT dept & related department to setup, maintain & fix system.
– Designs and maintains the HR Data and ensures that just one source of master data exists
– Supports Managers by designing customized reports providing source data
– Runs the strategic HR reports and comments the most important trends
– Runs regular audits over HR data and reports issues to be corrected
– Cooperates with specialists from other departments as HR data are connected with the data from the rest of the organization
Other tasks or responsibilities as assigned by HR Deputy Manager – Manpower Planning.
Qualification and Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, HR Management, Business Administration, or similar.
- Minimum 01 years of talent acquisition and/or HRIS experience
- Good knowledge about IT and HR
- Ability to gather and interpret data, as well as improve HRIS processes.
- Experience in documenting processes, as well as performing diagnostic tests and audits
- Good written and oral communication ability in English
- Office Computing literate.
- Good appearance, nice, good looking.
Please send your updated CV to: Ms. Huyen – firstname.lastname@example.org