[HCM] Construction Specialist
Construction Executive is responsible for managing the schedule, making layout, propose new efficiency layout to GM and quality of construction (in both architecture and interiors) to facilitate effective operations of Back Office and Stores.
Roles and responsibilities:
1. Main tasks (60%)
– To check detail drawing, Retail Store layout and propose the new layout.
– To check detail and control construction schedule
– To execute drawings using AutoCad (plans, elevations, sections including interiors, furniture plans, etc.) per direction, sketches and ideas
– To complete comprehensive construction drawings as necessary
– To estimate cost and propose presentations and client’s boards
– To assist in conducting basic research (typically online), including sourcing of various materials (wood, stone, tile, etc.), lighting, plumbing specifications, furniture and accessories as necessary
– To assist to track and follow-up on existing orders and deliveries using Excel spreadsheets
– To assist in the management of vendors, contractors and subcontractors, cabinetmakers and other partners as required.
– To organize and maintain office systems, archives, client files and design resources (source listings, etc.)
– To conduct furniture/plumbing/material stock and availability checks and estimate requests as necessary.
– To arrange and join site meeting or internal meeting as necessary.
2. Rules and Regulations (20%)
– Follow all working procedures, the company’s policies, rules and regulations.
– Check, monitor, remind and guide subordinates to follow the rules and regulations.
3. Other duties (20%)
Other tasks or responsibilities as assigned by Construction Manager and General Manager.
Qualification and Job Requirements:
- University Degree in Construction Technology or equivalent.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Computer literate: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Internet.
- Strong communication skill (both verbal & written).
- Good organizing and time-management skills
- Be able to understand technical drawings of construction and equipment.
- Use Auto Cad or other software efficiently.
- Detail oriented and be able to handle multi-tasks.
- Study about Construction Management and Project Management.
APPLY: Please send CV via mail email@example.com