[HN-HQ] – Performance Management Executive
Manages and coordinates organization-wide efforts to ensure that performance management process is implemented effectively. Participates in organizational strategic planning to enhance workforce capabilities in short and long term.
– Organizing Briefing Session on Performance Management Process in preparation for 03 phases: setting
Goals, mid-year review, year-end review for all G2+ at all work locations.
– Provide ongoing support and explanation to employees on Performance Management process and follow-up to ensure effective and timely implementation of the process.
– Participate in the implementation of on-going improvement plan for whole process; standardize all kinds of forms and correspondence relating to the process.
– Timely identify issues and propose remedies to ensure whole process is implemented properly and efficiently.
– Support all gather performance evaluation document & analyses its result
– Support to process data analysis for productivity improvement
– In charge of following tasks:
+ Identify core competencies and technical competency requirements for each position.
+ Identify talent with critical competencies from multiple job grades.
+ Assess competency and skill levels of current workforce.
♦Employee Relation & Employee Engagement:
– Co-ordinate with Trade Union to propose benefit & organize event, activity for employee engagement
– Co-ordinate with Admin to propose facilities to improve working environment
– Support for enhance Internal Communication, Newsletter
– Planning & organize Company event (Best Employee, Best Practice, Long Service…)
– Process Employee Engagement survey & co-ordinate with other Department for action plan
– Support with the proposal of various change management strategies and intervention to improve employee satisfaction.
Rules and Regulations:
– Follow all working procedures, the company’s policies, rules and regulations.
– Check, monitor, remind and guide subordinates to follow the rules and regulations.
Qualification and Job Requirements:
- Bachelors’ University degree in Human Resources or business-related field.
- Have related experience/understanding of performance management process, employee relation…
- Minimum 3 year experience in the related field.
- Knowledges about Labor law and labor market trend in Vietnam
- Good interpersonal skills to work collaboratively with leadership throughout the organization
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as work in a team.
- Good Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Good in English (both verbal & written), especially translating skills.
- Good communication, problem solving & presentation skill
Working Location: 27 Co Linh street, Long Bien Ward, Long Bien District, Ha Noi
If you are interested in this position, please do not hesitate to contact Ms. Huyền via email at: email@example.com