Merchandising Deputy Manager (Ecommerce – EShop)
We are hiring Merchandising Deputy Manager (Hard line & Food line) position with:
- To carry out Merchandising activities in a proper manner in order to satisfy the needs of AeonEshop’ customers.
- To establish Merchandising strategy and perform tactics to achieve and expand Sales and Gross Profit of AeonEshop.
- To promote Private Brand of AEON, develop new brands to differentiate and re-position AeonEshop in the market.
- To strengthen EC merchandising power of MD team under his/her supervision.
Roles and responsibilities:
Building Merchandising strategy with detail analysis, assortment planning, promotion strategy:
– Research, analyze and evaluate the market to identify customer’s needs and product/range opportunities.
– Develop on-line merchandising and promotion strategy to achieve Sales and Gross Profit targets
– Carry out E-commerce Category Management (E-CAT), and promote AEON’s Private Brands and other exclusive brands
Assortment planning and merchandising:
– Work closely with Offline-channels’ MD team to ensure a rich assortment of products to the E-commerce target customers.
– Ensure products being available and more variety to meet online Shopper needs
– Develop the supply of online merchandise according to strategic assortment plan
– Be responsible for Supplier management, negotiation of payment terms, rebates etc.
– Monitor and improve Sales and Gross Profit of E-commerce (Hardline & Food line) with detailed and on-time reports.
Personnel management and instructions to subordinates:
– Facilitate healthy working environment for full development and performance of subordinates.
– Carry out suitable and frequent OJT training to subordinates, particularly in Merchandising skills and E-CAT.
– Carry out other personnel management tasks to ensure integrity of the organization.
– Support other members in Sales activities, when necessary, to achieve organizational targets.
– Perform other tasks assigned by EC Manager
Qualification and Job Requirements:
- College or University degree, preferably in Economics, Business Management or related subjects.
- How to calculate cost, profit, basic account is preferable.
- Self-disciplined with ability to work independently and under pressure.
- Customer-oriented mindset.
- Strong analytical ability and good in data/ figures.
- Time-management and team work skills.
- Strong leadership and problem solving skills.
- Abilities to use computer, office programs and database.
Apply this position: Send email to email@example.com