[RDC Hưng Yên] DC OPERATION XD EXECUTIVE
Working location: Văn Lâm, Hưng Yên
- Manage all operation of Cross dock section include Receiving, Sorting, Staging according to DC plan and DC role.
Roles and responsibilities:
1. Manage Booking and Receiving from Supplier to DC. Manage Sorting and Staging
– Check, adjust, confirm Booking from Supplier
– Create the inbound volume daily schedule in advantage.
– Monitor the receiving process to make sure receiving data and actual matching together.
– Make sure the receiving capacity of team is utilized by smooth the demand in week or month.
– Make plan in case of the receiving volume over the receiving capacity to meet the business demand.
– Work with MD and suppliers to make all the compliance are followed.
2. Plan and deploy Manpower, Operation, Layout, Working schedule
– Make working schedule for Staffs of team
– Plan Operation, Layout, SOP
– Follow all working procedures, the company’s policies, rules and regulations
3. Detect, solve and take solution for problem. Study to improve operation and capacity
– Manage claim, accident report of loss, problem…
– Support staffs frequently about new issues and find out solution to solve it.
4. Manage Cost of Operation
– Control, calculate, summary, report Cost of Operation
5. Manage KPI, MBO of team
– Create and control KPI for section activities
– Create and control MBO of staffs.
– Do any reports & tasks are assigned by Superior
Qualification and Job Requirements:
- From Bachelor Degree
- 2+ year experience in Warehouse Operation
- Management skill
- Good at MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint…), Operation system (WMS, SAP, Profit…)
- Honest & careful
- Strong negotiation skill
- Ability to work both independently and as a team member under high pressure
- Enthusiasm, adaptability, team-spirit are required
- Good interpersonal and reporting skills
- Negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work with external (Supplier, Other Departments)
- English skills, both writing and speaking (Reading English skill)
- Ability to work in Shift, Over time
- Have basic knowledge of logistic and warehouse operation
Please send your CV to Ms. Huyen: email@example.com
Tel: 024 – 6277 6333 (Ext 763)